This work was supported by the University of Chicago and a Searle Scholar award to C.H. P.C. is supported by the Burroughs Wellcome Fund Cross-Disciplinary Training Program (grant no.: 1001774C). The work by B.G., S.T., and D.v.d.L. was supported by Laboratory Directed Research and Development funds at the Brookhaven National Laboratory under contract with the US Department of Energy. We thank Dr. J. Piccirilli for the use of the DNA synthesizer, Dr. N.-S. Li, E. M. Duguid, and Y. Mishina for assistance with DNA synthesis, and the Biophysics Core Facility at the University of Chicago, and Dr. M. A. Yousef for help with fluorescence and isothermal titration calorimetry measurements.
An Exceptionally Selective Lead(II)-Regulatory Protein from Ralstonia Metallidurans: Development of a Fluorescent Lead(II) Probe†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 18, pages 2775–2779, April 29, 2005
How to Cite
Chen, P., Greenberg, B., Taghavi, S., Romano, C., van der Lelie, D. and He, C. (2005), An Exceptionally Selective Lead(II)-Regulatory Protein from Ralstonia Metallidurans: Development of a Fluorescent Lead(II) Probe. Angew. Chem., 117: 2775–2779. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462443
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!