This work was supported by the NSFC (90 406 003, 20 401 010, 50 372 030, 20 025 102, 20 131 030), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of the P.R. China, and the state key project of fundamental research for nanomaterials and nanostructures (2003CB716901).
Monodisperse Magnetic Single-Crystal Ferrite Microspheres†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 18, pages 2842–2845, April 29, 2005
How to Cite
Deng, H., Li, X., Peng, Q., Wang, X., Chen, J. and Li, Y. (2005), Monodisperse Magnetic Single-Crystal Ferrite Microspheres. Angew. Chem., 117: 2842–2845. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462551
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!