This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. We thank Prof. M. Nomura (KEK, PF) and Dr. T. Uruga (SPring-8) for XAFS measurements.
Heterotrimetallic RuMnMn Species on a Hydrotalcite Surface as Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalysts for Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 22, pages 3489–3492, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Ebitani, K., Motokura, K., Mizugaki, T. and Kaneda, K. (2005), Heterotrimetallic RuMnMn Species on a Hydrotalcite Surface as Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalysts for Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 117: 3489–3492. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462600
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!