This work was supported by the Department of Chemistry at Purdue University, the National Science Foundation, and the Beckman Foundation. We are grateful to Professors Matthew Platz and Kendall Houk for helpful discussions.
On the Mechanism of the Reaction of Organic Azides with Transition Metals: Evidence for Triplet Nitrene Capture†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6359–6363, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Abu-Omar, M. M., Shields, C. E., Edwards, N. Y. and Eikey, R. A. (2005), On the Mechanism of the Reaction of Organic Azides with Transition Metals: Evidence for Triplet Nitrene Capture. Angew. Chem., 117: 6359–6363. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462647
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!