This work was supported by a grant of the Center for Integrated Molecular Systems (KOSEF) and the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Fabrication of Chemical Microarrays by Efficient Immobilization of Hydrazide-Linked Substances on Epoxide-Coated Glass Surfaces†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 2941–2944, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, M.-r. and Shin, I. (2005), Fabrication of Chemical Microarrays by Efficient Immobilization of Hydrazide-Linked Substances on Epoxide-Coated Glass Surfaces. Angew. Chem., 117: 2941–2944. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462720
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!