This work was supported by the University of Texas-Pan American through a start-up fund and a Faculty Research Council award to B. Chen, and, in part, by a Welch Foundation grant (BG-0017) to the Department of Chemistry at UTPA, a grant from the National Science Foundation to O.M.Y. (DMR-0242630), and the Department of Energy (O.M.Y.).
High H2 Adsorption in a Microporous Metal–Organic Framework with Open Metal Sites†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 30, pages 4823–4827, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Chen, B., Ockwig, N. W., Millward, A. R., Contreras, D. S. and Yaghi, O. M. (2005), High H2 Adsorption in a Microporous Metal–Organic Framework with Open Metal Sites. Angew. Chem., 117: 4823–4827. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462787
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!