These authors contributed equally to this work.
Convergent Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Small-Molecule Hybrids†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 15, pages 2289–2292, April 8, 2005
How to Cite
Chen, C., Li, X., Neumann, C. S., Lo, M. M.-C. and Schreiber, S. L. (2005), Convergent Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Small-Molecule Hybrids. Angew. Chem., 117: 2289–2292. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462798
We thank the NIGMS for support of this research. C.C. is a research associate and S.L.S is an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University. C.S.N. acknowledges an NSF predoctoral fellowship.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!