Dedicated to Professor George A. Olah on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of his Nobel Prize. Financial support by the NSF (CHE-9512445) at Michigan Technological University and by the Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute at USC is gratefully acknowledged. Professor Tse Lok Ho of National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, is thanked for useful discussions.
Highly Enantioselective Organocatalytic Hydroxyalkylation of Indoles with Ethyl Trifluoropyruvate†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 20, pages 3146–3149, May 13, 2005
How to Cite
Török, B., Abid, M., London, G., Esquibel, J., Török, M., Mhadgut, S. C., Yan, P. and Prakash, G. K. S. (2005), Highly Enantioselective Organocatalytic Hydroxyalkylation of Indoles with Ethyl Trifluoropyruvate. Angew. Chem., 117: 3146–3149. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462877
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!