We thank Dr. Vladislav Litosh for carrying out preliminary work. Support from the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM 28384), the National Science Foundation (CHE9985553), the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, and the W. M. Keck Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. S.N. thanks the Skaggs Institute for a postdoctoral fellowship. We also thank Dr. Suresh Suri, Edwards Air Force Base, California, for a generous gift of quadricyclane. We urge our fellow chemists to float their problematic reactions on water and to send observations of success or failure to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for public dissemination with attribution.
“On Water”: Unique Reactivity of Organic Compounds in Aqueous Suspension†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 21, pages 3339–3343, May 20, 2005
How to Cite
Narayan, S., Muldoon, J., Finn, M. G., Fokin, V. V., Kolb, H. C. and Sharpless, K. B. (2005), “On Water”: Unique Reactivity of Organic Compounds in Aqueous Suspension. Angew. Chem., 117: 3339–3343. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462883
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!