D.B. was supported by funding from the NSF MRSEC program at the University of Chicago (grant DMR 0213745). We acknowledge funding from DOE GTL program grant no. DE-FG02–04ER63786 (to S.B.K) and NIH grant no. GM54537 (to G.I.M). Portions of this work were performed at the DND-CAT (sector 5-ID) and IMCA-CAT (sector 17-ID) of the Advanced Photon Source. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. W-31–109-Eng-38. Use of the DND-CAT beamline is supported by the E.I. DuPont de Nemours, The Dow Chemical Company, the US National Science Foundation through grant no. DMR-9304725, and the State of Illinois through the Department of Commerce and the Board of Higher Education Grant IBHE HECA NWU 96. Use of the IMCA-CAT beamline at the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the companies of the Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association through a contract with the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Total Chemical Synthesis and X-ray Crystal Structure of a Protein Diastereomer: [D-Gln 35]Ubiquitin†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 25, pages 3920–3924, June 20, 2005
How to Cite
Bang, D., Makhatadze, G. I., Tereshko, V., Kossiakoff, A. A. and Kent, S. B. (2005), Total Chemical Synthesis and X-ray Crystal Structure of a Protein Diastereomer: [D-Gln 35]Ubiquitin. Angew. Chem., 117: 3920–3924. doi: 10.1002/ange.200463040
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!