This work was supported by the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS) and the Commission pour la Technologie et l'Innovation (CTI), Switzerland.
High-Resolution NMR Spectroscopy in Solids by Truly Magic-Angle Spinning†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 2995–2998, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Antonijevic, S. and Bodenhausen, G. (2005), High-Resolution NMR Spectroscopy in Solids by Truly Magic-Angle Spinning. Angew. Chem., 117: 2995–2998. doi: 10.1002/ange.200463049
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!