The bio-inspired catalysis work at the University of Minnesota is supported by the US Department of Energy (grant no. DE-FG02-03ER15455 to L.Q.). We gratefully acknowledge the National Supercomputer Center (Sweden) for generous grants of computer time. We thank Dr. Megumi Fujita for useful discussions.
Two Faces of a Biomimetic Non-Heme HOFeVO Oxidant: Olefin Epoxidation versus cis-Dihydroxylation†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 2999–3001, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Bassan, A., Blomberg, M. R. A., Siegbahn, P. E. M. and Que, L. (2005), Two Faces of a Biomimetic Non-Heme HOFeVO Oxidant: Olefin Epoxidation versus cis-Dihydroxylation. Angew. Chem., 117: 2999–3001. doi: 10.1002/ange.200463072
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!