This work was financially supported by CRI, the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2004-041-C00161), the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Brain Korea 21 Projects awarded to Seoul National University and KAIST, the Ministry of Education, and CNMM of KIMM, Republic of Korea. M.L. thanks the Ministry of Education for a Brain Korea 21 fellowship.
A Dramatic Spin–Orbit Effect Observed in the Vibrational Frequencies of the Chloroiodomethane Cation†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 2989–2991, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, M., Kim, H., Lee, Y. S. and Kim, M. S. (2005), A Dramatic Spin–Orbit Effect Observed in the Vibrational Frequencies of the Chloroiodomethane Cation. Angew. Chem., 117: 2989–2991. doi: 10.1002/ange.200463090
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!