Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SPP 1166) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank M. Barth and co-workers for performing the elemental analyses.
Trimethylyttrium and Trimethyllutetium†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 33, pages 5437–5440, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Dietrich, H. M., Raudaschl-Sieber, G. and Anwander, R. (2005), Trimethylyttrium and Trimethyllutetium. Angew. Chem., 117: 5437–5440. doi: 10.1002/ange.200463109
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!