These persons contributed equally to this work.
Assembly of the Complete Eight-Base Artificial Genetic Helix, xDNA, and Its Interaction with the Natural Genetic System†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 20, pages 3178–3182, May 13, 2005
How to Cite
Gao, J., Liu, H. and Kool, E. T. (2005), Assembly of the Complete Eight-Base Artificial Genetic Helix, xDNA, and Its Interaction with the Natural Genetic System. Angew. Chem., 117: 3178–3182. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500069
This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health (GM63587). J.G. and H.L. acknowledge Stanford Graduate Fellowships.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!