We thank C. A. Hunter for generating the FGIP for formamide. This work was supported by the European Union.
Patterning through Controlled Submolecular Motion: Rotaxane-Based Switches and Logic Gates that Function in Solution and Polymer Films†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 20, pages 3122–3127, May 13, 2005
How to Cite
Leigh, D. A., Morales, M. Á. F., Pérez, E. M., Wong, J. K. Y., Saiz, C. G., Slawin, A. M. Z., Carmichael, A. J., Haddleton, D. M., Brouwer, A. M., Buma, W. J., Wurpel, G. W. H., León, S. and Zerbetto, F. (2005), Patterning through Controlled Submolecular Motion: Rotaxane-Based Switches and Logic Gates that Function in Solution and Polymer Films. Angew. Chem., 117: 3122–3127. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500101
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!