Dr. Gisela Colet and Dr. Lluís Solà from the Research Support Area of ICIQ are kindly acknowledged for the help on the use of the React IR 4000 spectrometer.
Activity of SPANphos Rhodium Dimers in Methanol Carbonylation†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 28, pages 4459–4462, July 11, 2005
How to Cite
Freixa, Z., Kamer, P. C. J., Lutz, M., Spek, A. L. and van Leeuwen, P. W. N. M. (2005), Activity of SPANphos Rhodium Dimers in Methanol Carbonylation. Angew. Chem., 117: 4459–4462. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500226
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!