This work was supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project Nos. CityU 1131/04E and CityU 1130/04E). W.J.Z. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for supporting the collaboration between the City University of Hong Kong and the University of Siegen.
The Mechanism of Chemical Vapor Deposition of Cubic Boron Nitride Films from Fluorine-Containing Species†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 30, pages 4827–4831, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, W. J., Chan, C. Y., Meng, X. M., Fung, M. K., Bello, I., Lifshitz, Y., Lee, S. T. and Jiang, X. (2005), The Mechanism of Chemical Vapor Deposition of Cubic Boron Nitride Films from Fluorine-Containing Species. Angew. Chem., 117: 4827–4831. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500320
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!