This work was supported in part by the European Community's programme for Training and Mobility of Researchers (TMR) under contract: FMRX-CT-98-0173 (MICA) and the European Community's Improving Human Potential Programme under contract HRPN-CT-2002–00189 (AquaMIP). Further financial support from Heineken Technical Services (Zoeterwoude, NL) is gratefully acknowledged.
An Artificial Riboflavin Receptor Prepared by a Template Analogue Imprinting Strategy†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 25, pages 3970–3974, June 20, 2005
How to Cite
Manesiotis, P., Hall, A. J., Courtois, J., Irgum, K. and Sellergren, B. (2005), An Artificial Riboflavin Receptor Prepared by a Template Analogue Imprinting Strategy. Angew. Chem., 117: 3970–3974. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500342
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!