Financial support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Université de Montréal, Nissan Canada (M.W.C.), and MIUR (PRIN and FIRB projects) is acknowledged. Y.T. thanks PRESTO of the Japan Science and Technology Corporation. Francine Bélanger-Gariépy is thanked for the X-ray structural analysis of trans-2.
The Structural and Functional Roles of Rhodium(II)–Rhodium(II) Dimers in Multinuclear Ruthenium(II) Complexes†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 31, pages 4959–4962, August 5, 2005
How to Cite
Cooke, M. W., Hanan, G. S., Loiseau, F., Campagna, S., Watanabe, M. and Tanaka, Y. (2005), The Structural and Functional Roles of Rhodium(II)–Rhodium(II) Dimers in Multinuclear Ruthenium(II) Complexes. Angew. Chem., 117: 4959–4962. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500392
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!