This work was supported by the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung NF 200020-105140/1 and NRP47 4047-57481. Zeolite L was synthesized by Dr. A. Khatyr and Dr. S. Megelski. Time-resolved measurements were carried out by K. Lutkouskaya.
Förster-Type Energy Transfer along a Specified Axis†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 33, pages 5459–5463, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Minkowski, C. and Calzaferri, G. (2005), Förster-Type Energy Transfer along a Specified Axis. Angew. Chem., 117: 5459–5463. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500431
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!