We gratefully acknowledge Syngenta and the EPSRC for an Industrial Case Award (to N.P.G.), the Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship (to M.J.G.), and Professor Steven Ley for support and useful discussions.
Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Alkenylation of Indoles by Solvent-Controlled Regioselective CH Functionalization†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 20, pages 3185–3189, May 13, 2005
How to Cite
Grimster, N. P., Gauntlett, C., Godfrey, C. R. A. and Gaunt, M. J. (2005), Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Alkenylation of Indoles by Solvent-Controlled Regioselective CH Functionalization. Angew. Chem., 117: 3185–3189. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500468
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!