We thank the EPSRC and Merck for supporting this project. AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Novartis, and Merck are thanked for unrestricted funding. R. C. D. Brown is thanked for providing the NMR spectra of compound 19.
Oxidative Cyclization of Diols Derived from 1,5-Dienes: Formation of Enantiopure cis-Tetrahydrofurans by Using Catalytic Osmium Tetroxide; Formal Synthesis of (+)-cis-Solamin†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 30, pages 4844–4846, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Donohoe, T. J. and Butterworth, S. (2005), Oxidative Cyclization of Diols Derived from 1,5-Dienes: Formation of Enantiopure cis-Tetrahydrofurans by Using Catalytic Osmium Tetroxide; Formal Synthesis of (+)-cis-Solamin. Angew. Chem., 117: 4844–4846. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500513
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!