We gratefully acknowledge the US National Science Foundation (CHE-0316823) for financial support, Dr. Peter Müller for assistance with the X-ray crystallographic studies, and Prof. Daniel G. Nocera for a generous gift of computer time.
Triatomic EP2 Triangles (E=Ge, Sn, Pb) as μ2:η3,η3-Bridging Ligands†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 29, pages 4668–4672, July 18, 2005
How to Cite
Figueroa, J. S. and Cummins, C. C. (2005), Triatomic EP2 Triangles (E=Ge, Sn, Pb) as μ2:η3,η3-Bridging Ligands. Angew. Chem., 117: 4668–4672. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500707
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!