We would like to thank the Ministers of Education of Italy and Spain, and the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) of Germany for the support given through three bilateral programs: 1) Italy–Spain (Azione Integrata It294-2001, Acción Integrada HI-2000-0092); 2) Germany–Italy (PPP D/0231300 and Progetto VIGONI 2003 21-2002); 3) Spain–Germany (Acciones Integradas HA-2002-0014 and PPP D/0246239). W.C. thanks the University of Bologna, and J.C.L. and J.L.A. thank the Dirección General de Investigación—Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología the Junta de Castilla y León—for financial support.
Weak CH⋅⋅⋅F Bridges and Internal Dynamics in the CH3F⋅CHF3 Molecular Complex†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 25, pages 3908–3912, June 20, 2005
How to Cite
Caminati, W., López, J. C., Alonso, J. L. and Grabow, J.-U. (2005), Weak CH⋅⋅⋅F Bridges and Internal Dynamics in the CH3F⋅CHF3 Molecular Complex. Angew. Chem., 117: 3908–3912. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500775
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!