We thank Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (USA) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, and a fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation (to R.F.).
A Catalytic Asymmetric Three-Component 1,4-Addition/Aldol Reaction: Enantioselective Synthesis of the Spirocyclic System of Vannusal A†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 25, pages 3942–3947, June 20, 2005
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Tang, W., Dagneau, P. and Faraoni, R. (2005), A Catalytic Asymmetric Three-Component 1,4-Addition/Aldol Reaction: Enantioselective Synthesis of the Spirocyclic System of Vannusal A. Angew. Chem., 117: 3942–3947. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500789
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!