We thank Dr. Philippe Leduc for his help with the electrochemistry.
Direct Synthesis of a Thiolato-S and Sulfinato-S CoIII Complex Related to the Active Site of Nitrile Hydratase: A Pathway to the Post-Translational Oxidation of the Protein†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6318–6321, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Bourles, E., Alves de Sousa, R., Galardon, E., Giorgi, M. and Artaud, I. (2005), Direct Synthesis of a Thiolato-S and Sulfinato-S CoIII Complex Related to the Active Site of Nitrile Hydratase: A Pathway to the Post-Translational Oxidation of the Protein. Angew. Chem., 117: 6318–6321. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500814
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!