We thank the Ministry of Science and Technology (G2000078101), the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for financial support.
F⋅⋅⋅HN Hydrogen Bonding Driven Foldamers: Efficient Receptors for Dialkylammonium Ions†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 35, pages 5871–5875, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Li, C., Ren, S.-F., Hou, J.-L., Yi, H.-P., Zhu, S.-Z., Jiang, X.-K. and Li, Z.-T. (2005), F⋅⋅⋅HN Hydrogen Bonding Driven Foldamers: Efficient Receptors for Dialkylammonium Ions. Angew. Chem., 117: 5871–5875. doi: 10.1002/ange.200500982
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!