This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (priority programme 1155). We also thank the Norddeutscher Verbund für Hoch- und Höchstleistungsrechnen (HLRN) for computing time. Parameters for the generation of Vanderbilt-type pseudopotentials were provided by Bernd Meyer, University of Bochum.
Protonated Isobutene in Zeolites: tert-Butyl Cation or Alkoxide?†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 30, pages 4847–4849, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Tuma, C. and Sauer, J. (2005), Protonated Isobutene in Zeolites: tert-Butyl Cation or Alkoxide?. Angew. Chem., 117: 4847–4849. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501002
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!