We are grateful for financial support for this work (BQU2002–01114). We acknowledge the Universidad de Huelva (NMR Service), the MECD (M.R.F.), and the Ramon y Cajal Program (M.M.D.R.) as well as the National Science Foundation for work conducted at the University of New Orleans.
A Gold Catalyst for Carbene-Transfer Reactions from Ethyl Diazoacetate†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 33, pages 5418–5422, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Fructos, M. R., Belderrain, T. R., de Frémont, P., Scott, N. M., Nolan, S. P., Díaz-Requejo, M. M. and Pérez, P. J. (2005), A Gold Catalyst for Carbene-Transfer Reactions from Ethyl Diazoacetate. Angew. Chem., 117: 5418–5422. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501056
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!