This research is supported by the Israel–China Binational Program, The Israel Ministry of Science.
Switching of Directions of Bioelectrocatalytic Currents and Photocurrents at Electrode Surfaces by Using Hydrophobic Magnetic Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 30, pages 4869–4872, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Katz, E. and Willner, I. (2005), Switching of Directions of Bioelectrocatalytic Currents and Photocurrents at Electrode Surfaces by Using Hydrophobic Magnetic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 117: 4869–4872. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501126
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!