We thank the EPSRC (F.G., M.M., D.S.W.), the EU (Erasmus grant, V.N.), the Cambridge European Trust and Newton Trust (F.G.), the Gates Foundation (R.S.S.), and the States of Guernsey and the Domestic and Millennium Fund (R.A.K.) for financial support. Acknowledgement is made to the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for partial support of this research (M.L.S.). We also thank Dr. J. E. Davies (Cambridge) for collecting X-ray data for 1.
Inverse Coordination of an Ionic Lattice by a Metal Host†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 35, pages 5875–5879, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Duer, M. J., García, F., Kowenicki, R. A., Naseri, V., McPartlin, M., Stead, M. L., Stein, R. S. and Wright, D. S. (2005), Inverse Coordination of an Ionic Lattice by a Metal Host. Angew. Chem., 117: 5875–5879. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501198
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!