H.T. acknowledges the support of the NSFC/China (20273020, 90401026) and the Education Committee of Shanghai. We thank Prof. A. Prasanna de Silva (Queen's University) for his valuable comments and suggestions. A half adder is a logic circuit that performs one-digit addition.
A Half Adder Based on a Photochemically Driven Rotaxane†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 33, pages 5430–5433, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Qu, D.-H., Wang, Q.-C. and Tian, H. (2005), A Half Adder Based on a Photochemically Driven Rotaxane. Angew. Chem., 117: 5430–5433. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501215
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!