We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Alison North for her assistance at the bio-imaging center of The Rockefeller University. We thank Dr. Jianxin Shi, Edmund Schwartz, and Amy Tyszkiewicz for help with cloning procedures. This work was supported by NIH grant GM55843-07.
A Ligation and Photorelease Strategy for the Temporal and Spatial Control of Protein Function in Living Cells†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 35, pages 5859–5863, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Pellois, J.-P. and Muir, T. W. (2005), A Ligation and Photorelease Strategy for the Temporal and Spatial Control of Protein Function in Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 117: 5859–5863. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501244
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!