This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH 11231 at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL). The Advanced Light Source (ALS) is operated by LBNL for the DOE. The authors thank Drs. D. Shuh and A. Gordon for developing the procedures for handling small crystals of actinides at Beamline 11.3.1 of the ALS, and Dr. Allen Oliver for collecting the X-ray diffraction data at the ALS.
Optical Absorption and Structure of a Highly Symmetrical Neptunium(V) Diamide Complex†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6356–6359, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Tian, G., Xu, J. and Rao, L. (2005), Optical Absorption and Structure of a Highly Symmetrical Neptunium(V) Diamide Complex. Angew. Chem., 117: 6356–6359. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501281
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!