We thank the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant 20-103627), the Roche Foundation (postdoctoral fellowship to F.D.), and the University of Berne for support of this study.
Dimethyl Phosphite Mediated Hydrogen Atom Abstraction: A Tin-Free Procedure for the Preparation of Cyclopentane Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 33, pages 5407–5409, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Beaufils, F., Dénès, F. and Renaud, P. (2005), Dimethyl Phosphite Mediated Hydrogen Atom Abstraction: A Tin-Free Procedure for the Preparation of Cyclopentane Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 117: 5407–5409. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501309
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!