We thank Dr. S. E. Barlow for valuable discussions. This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Science Division. The experiment and calculations were performed at the W. R. Wiley Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, a national scientific user facility sponsored by the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, which is operated for the DOE by Battelle.
Observation of Weak CH⋅⋅⋅O Hydrogen Bonding to Unactivated Alkanes†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 31, pages 5048–5052, August 5, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, X.-B., Woo, H.-K., Kiran, B. and Wang, L.-S. (2005), Observation of Weak CH⋅⋅⋅O Hydrogen Bonding to Unactivated Alkanes. Angew. Chem., 117: 5048–5052. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501349
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!