We thank Aldrich Chemicals for their generous gift of proazaphosphatranes and the National Science Foundation for financial support. We also thank Jenny Schnobrich for experimental assistance.
A Stable Structurally Characterized Phosphorus-Bound Isocyanide and Its Thermal and Catalyzed Isomerization to the Corresponding Cyanide†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 31, pages 5040–5043, August 5, 2005
How to Cite
Kingston, J. V., Ellern, A. and Verkade, J. G. (2005), A Stable Structurally Characterized Phosphorus-Bound Isocyanide and Its Thermal and Catalyzed Isomerization to the Corresponding Cyanide. Angew. Chem., 117: 5040–5043. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501401
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!