Heisenberg Stipendiat der DFG
Real-Time Observation of Ionization-Induced Hydrophobic→Hydrophilic Switching†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6305–6307, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Ishiuchi, S.-i., Sakai, M., Tsuchida, Y., Takeda, A., Kawashima, Y., Fujii, M., Dopfer, O. and Müller-Dethlefs, K. (2005), Real-Time Observation of Ionization-Induced Hydrophobic→Hydrophilic Switching. Angew. Chem., 117: 6305–6307. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501430
O.D. and M.F. thank the Japan Society for Promotion of Science for support of the international collaboration. K.M.-D. gratefully acknowledges support from the Royal Society for a joint UK–Japan research project. This work is supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) in the priority area “Molecular Nano Dynamics” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!