This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan.
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyanation of Tertiary Amines with Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium Cyanide†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 42, pages 7091–7093, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Murahashi, S.-I., Komiya, N. and Terai, H. (2005), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyanation of Tertiary Amines with Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium Cyanide. Angew. Chem., 117: 7091–7093. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501496
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!