These authors contributed equally to this work.
Systems Chemistry: Kinetic and Computational Analysis of a Nearly Exponential Organic Replicator†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6908–6913, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Kindermann, M., Stahl, I., Reimold, M., Pankau, W. M. and von Kiedrowski, G. (2005), Systems Chemistry: Kinetic and Computational Analysis of a Nearly Exponential Organic Replicator. Angew. Chem., 117: 6908–6913. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501527
This work was supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 452), COST-D27, and the European integrated project PACE (IST-FET complex systems). We thank Dr. K. Merz for performing the X-ray analysis of 6 b and Dr. A. Tamulis (University of Vilnius) for a current recomputation of the approximated transition states.
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!