This work was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (SAF2001-3120, SAF2004-01044) and the Xunta de Galicia (PGIDT02BTF20901PR, PGIDT04BTF209006PR). M.A. and R.J.B. thank the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología for their FPU grants.
Methyl-Blocked Dimeric α,γ-Peptide Nanotube Segments: Formation of a Peptide Heterodimer through Backbone–Backbone Interactions†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 35, pages 5856–5859, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Brea, R. J., Amorín, M., Castedo, L. and Granja, J. R. (2005), Methyl-Blocked Dimeric α,γ-Peptide Nanotube Segments: Formation of a Peptide Heterodimer through Backbone–Backbone Interactions. Angew. Chem., 117: 5856–5859. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501555
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!