We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 28273) and Merck Research Laboratories for generous financial support.
Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclopentenones through [4+1] Annulations of Trialkylsilyl Vinyl Ketenes with α-Benzotriazolyl Organolithium Compounds†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 36, pages 6017–6020, September 12, 2005
How to Cite
Davie, C. P. and Danheiser, R. L. (2005), Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclopentenones through [4+1] Annulations of Trialkylsilyl Vinyl Ketenes with α-Benzotriazolyl Organolithium Compounds. Angew. Chem., 117: 6017–6020. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501579
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!