This research was supported by the Center for Molecular Design and Synthesis at KAIST.
Tetraarylphosphonium Halides as Arylating Reagents in Pd-Catalyzed Heck and Cross-Coupling Reactions†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6322–6325, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Hwang, L. K., Na, Y., Lee, J., Do, Y. and Chang, S. (2005), Tetraarylphosphonium Halides as Arylating Reagents in Pd-Catalyzed Heck and Cross-Coupling Reactions. Angew. Chem., 117: 6322–6325. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501582
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!