This work was carried out within working group D27/001/02 of the EU COST action “Prebiotic Chemistry and Early Evolution”, and was funded by COST and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. We thank Dr Jo Kirkpatrick (Oxford University) for the LC/ESI MS analysis and Jean-Pascal Gimeno for experimental assistance in the chemistry of the mixed anhydride 8. We gratefully acknowledge Peter Strazewski (Université Claude Bernard, Lyon 1) for his helpful comments on the manuscript and Auguste Commeyras (Université Montpellier 2) for facilitating the initiation of this collaborative project.
Expeditious, Potentially Primordial, Aminoacylation of Nucleotides†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6889–6892, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Biron, J.-P., Parkes, A. L., Pascal, R. and Sutherland, J. D. (2005), Expeditious, Potentially Primordial, Aminoacylation of Nucleotides. Angew. Chem., 117: 6889–6892. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501591
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!