R.F.S. thanks the Optical Science and Engineering Research Center, Virginia Tech, and the ONR for financial support. We thank Dr. Inan at the University of Nebraska for his help in identifying the assay to determine the fate of the bacteria at various stages of the device fabrication. We thank Dr. Adenwalla at the University of Nebraska for allowing us access to a low-temperature I–V measurement system.
Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles on Live Bacterium: An Avenue to Fabricate Electronic Devices†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6826–6831, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Berry, V. and Saraf, R. F. (2005), Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles on Live Bacterium: An Avenue to Fabricate Electronic Devices. Angew. Chem., 117: 6826–6831. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501711
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!