This work was supported by the University of Vienna and by INTAS Project Nr 03-51-4532. Mr. A. Göbels (MPI for Bioinorganic Chemistry, Mülheim an der Ruhr) is kindly acknowledged for carrying out the magnetic measurements. We also thank Dr. Euan Brechin for stimulating discussion.
Azine-Bridged Octanuclear Copper(II) Complexes Assembled with a One-Stranded Ditopic Thiocarbohydrazone Ligand†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8152–8156, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
Dragancea, D., Arion, V. B., Shova, S., Rentschler, E. and Gerbeleu, N. V. (2005), Azine-Bridged Octanuclear Copper(II) Complexes Assembled with a One-Stranded Ditopic Thiocarbohydrazone Ligand. Angew. Chem., 117: 8152–8156. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501807
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!