We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Killam Foundation, the Canada Research Chairs Program, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Trust Fund, and the Walter C. Sumner Foundation for funding.
Small Cyclopolyphosphinophosphonium Cations: Systematic Development of Fundamental catena-Phosphorus Frameworks†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 38, pages 6352–6355, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Burford, N., Dyker, C. A., Lumsden, M. and Decken, A. (2005), Small Cyclopolyphosphinophosphonium Cations: Systematic Development of Fundamental catena-Phosphorus Frameworks. Angew. Chem., 117: 6352–6355. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501850
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!