This work was supported by Indiana University. We also acknowledge the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for their support of this research. J.A.R. gratefully acknowledges a GAANN Fellowship from the U.S. Department of Education.
Escape from a Nonporous Solid: Mechanically Coupled Biconcave Molecules†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6847–6851, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Riddle, J. A., Bollinger, J. C. and Lee, D. (2005), Escape from a Nonporous Solid: Mechanically Coupled Biconcave Molecules. Angew. Chem., 117: 6847–6851. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501888
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!