This study was performed within the Research Centre for Applied Biocatalysis. Financial support by the FFG, the City of Graz, and the Province of Styria is gratefully acknowledged. L. Arbanas, T. Glieder, W. Kroutil, and U. Wagner (Graz) are thanked for their valuable contributions in sequence analysis.
Highly Enantioselective sec-Alkyl Sulfatase Activity of the Marine Planctomycete Rhodopirellula baltica Shows Retention of Configuration†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 39, pages 6539–6542, October 7, 2005
How to Cite
Wallner, S. R., Bauer, M., Würdemann, C., Wecker, P., Glöckner, F. O. and Faber, K. (2005), Highly Enantioselective sec-Alkyl Sulfatase Activity of the Marine Planctomycete Rhodopirellula baltica Shows Retention of Configuration. Angew. Chem., 117: 6539–6542. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501955
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!